We Make It Our Business To Protect Yours
If you believe that maintaining your own servers and software is somehow safer than a private cloud, think again. Hacks and cyber threats are growing at an alarming rate. Mishaps (like black-outs, floods and fires) can happen on-premise. Even disgruntled employees can wreak havoc.
In our cloud, you can leverage the huge investment Concerto has made in facilities, hardware, software, security and compliance. We’ll protect your assets with proven protocols and processes, as well as offer you a variety of services and support.
Concerto offers managed private cloud solutions built for your most complex demands and your toughest regulatory and security challenges. Concerto not only provides the strongest data protection down to the application layer, but also flexible customizations, integrations with other cloud and on-premise solutions, a guaranteed 99.99% uptime and full disaster prevention.
- Higher security for sensitive data – Beyond adherence to stringent processes and procedures, our customizable security enables you to meet your regulatory compliance needs including SSAE16, SOC1 (SAS70), SOC2, SOC3, SOX, HIPAA, PCI, ITAR, FIPS-140-2 and Safe Harbor. We also self-certify compliance with Safe Harbor.
- Flexibility for Customizations and Integrations – Public clouds have clear limitations on customizations. With Concerto’s private cloud, you can tailor your application and deployment model, control when you update your application and successfully integrate with other on-premise or public cloud solutions to achieve a hybrid cloud model.
- Industry-Leading Availability – Concerto fine-tunes every environment for maximum performance and delivers compute power that flex up as your demands increase—without overage fees. Our 99.99% guaranteed uptime is based on a strong commitment to protocols that ensure the highest levels of availability for each and every customer.
- Disaster Prevention – Concerto’s private cloud services include full redundancy, failover and a choice of four aggressive recovery time operative (RTO) and recovery point operatives (RPO). This provides your organization with more than a recovery plan. Regardless of what happens, you’re covered with disaster prevention.
- Premium Storage – Our private cloud environments include storage designed to deliver high-performance, low-latency disk support for virtual machines running I/O-intensive workloads. However, customers with more intensive requirements can leverage Concerto’s Premium Plus Storage (PPS) solution for greater compute power and data efficiencies.
Which Applications Need to be Private?
We believe public cloud solutions are appropriate for applications with less stringent requirements and for lower impact data. Private cloud environments are ideal for applications that contain sensitive data, require powerful infrastructure, and when availability is absolutely critical. Choosing the right cloud for your application and integrating between environments is the key to a hybrid deployment model, which delivers a cost-effective and holistic solution.