Developed for Dynamics SL
Concerto Cloud was built on the experience of serving more Microsoft Dynamics customers than any other – and with the goal of simplifying the management and speed of these enterprise solutions. As a result, Dynamics SL partners, add-on solution providers (ISVs), and Microsoft alike turn to Concerto for powering Dynamics SL in the cloud for a wide range of projects– from deployments that require rapid resource allocation to customized and integrated deployments.
Why a Virtual Private Cloud is Necessary for Dynamics SL
Dynamics SL is known for strong financial management, integration with Microsoft Project and strengths in government contracting, project management and project accounting. However, deploying and maintaining these mission-critical components for a fast-paced business requires specialized skills and a number of resources. Concerto eases this burden with a focus on delivering a customized cloud environment that is fine-tuned to your requirements. We believe a virtualized private cloud is the best way ensure strong system performance as well as safeguard your company’s financials, intellectual property, payroll and regulated data.
The Hybrid Approach
Concerto offers the first hybrid cloud solution that is fully integrated with Microsoft Azure and powered by Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure for Microsoft Cloud Platform. The all-in-one solution, which also integrates seamlessly with existing on-premise applications, provides unrivaled flexibility and cost-effectiveness – a virtual private cloud for Dynamics SL and Microsoft Azure for less mission-critical functions or for rapid scalability.
Dynamics SL Cloud features:
- Dynamics Partner Backing – Our Dynamics SL channel partners are backed by the most experienced Dynamics cloud provider in the marketplace. With the ability to offer your customers a reliable, secure and cost-effective deployment option, you can choose to work with Concerto directly or through a Concerto channel partner.
- Guaranteed Uptime – Our Dynamics SL platforms come with a 99.99% uptime SLA and 24/7 technical and infrastructure support.
- Higher security for sensitive data– Beyond adherence to stringent compliance procedures, our customized security services enable you to meet specific industry and regulatory requirements.
- Flexibility for Customizations & Integrations – Concerto offers the ability to tailor your application to meet your organization’s unique needs, control when you upgrade and seamlessly integrate with other public cloud and on-premise solutions.
- Stronger Performance – Concerto fine-tunes each cloud environment for maximum performance in computing pods that include elasticity to meet increased demand as needed. Plus, there are no surprise overages with this feature.
- Application Performance Monitoring – We perform proactive monitoring and maintenance on your infrastructure, which means you can rely on your mission-critical SL system to be readily available.
- Failover and Redundancy – Our services go beyond regular backups. Concerto clouds feature fully redundant systems so that you can failover to a different data center should disasters arise, as well as aggressive RTO (recovery time) and RPO (recovery point) times.
- Ultimate Control – We manage the cloud while giving you control over your deployment, environment, upgrades and support, including access to our 24/7/365 service portal.
- Pure Quality – Concerto ensures the highest quality and standards for our cloud environments, with strict adherence to ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) standards, including ITIL certification for every team member.