Are you feeling growing pains from your implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or 2015? Some of these pains may include an overgrown database or too many users bogging down the system. Or perhaps the system is missing connections and integration with other key solutions in your organization?
What if I told you to keep using it?
Wait, stay with me a moment. You shouldn’t keep using it the same way as in the past. Dynamics CRM is a powerful solution, but like any software, it has to be implemented for the current needs of your organization. If your original deployment had a few users, there is no chance that your implementation will still meet your needs when you reach hundreds of users, at least not without some adjustments.
If this sounds like you, it's time to bring in the experts. Thankfully, that business challenge is one of the reasons you made a good decision when you selected CRM - it is incredibly scalable and customizable. There are dozens of excellent consulting firms that can tailor CRM specifically for your organization (if you need some recommendations - let us know!) Organizational change and growth is also one of the reasons many clients grow out of a product like SalesForce.com or Dynamics CRM Online and make a switch to a private cloud solution that includes better infrastructure specifically designed for high-usage CRM cases, as well as integrated features that are not included in the out-of-the-box CRM.
Here are some quick tips on how a consultant or VAR can help your growing business keep using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015:
- Customize the views, dashboards, and fields: These views can be role based and give sales reps the information they need at their fingertips, as well provide customer support teams with quick access to entirely different data
- Clean up your data: remove duplicates, errors, etc.: You might be surprised how ‘bloating' will not only cause slow-downs behind the scenes in the database, but also how it slows down your end-users who have to spend double or triple the time to accomplish any given task.
- Setup workflows: a hidden secret, workflows can automate to make your life easier: Organizations often find significant gains through automation in areas like nurture marketing to prospects, automatic responses to tickets, and escalations to managers based on non-responses.
And when using a private cloud solution for Microsoft CRM, then you have even more opportunity to customize your application and leverage it for advanced functionality, including:
- Business Intelligence capabilities
- Exchange integration and other email functionality
- Lead scoring
- Nurture marketing
- Microsoft Lync integration
The truth is that Microsoft Dynamics CRM has almost unlimited capability. Even once you discover and implement every feature that is built in, there is still a vast range of customizations and add-on products that can be added as well.
Would you like some more details? Learn more about the migration paths between deployment methods of Microsoft CRM as well as the associated costs on this on-demand webcast: Which Cloud is Right for Dynamics CRM?