Customer Case Study-Healthcare Non-Profit
This case study of a non-profit is based on a May 2017 survey of Concerto Cloud customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service. The profiled organization asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
The business challenges that led the profiled organization to evaluate and ultimately select Concerto Cloud:
- The following challenges led them to seek out a Cloud solution provider:
- Complexity in meeting security and compliance requirements
- A lack of reliability from previous IT infrastructure
- A lack of internal IT expertise or bandwidth to manage properly
- Business growth or expansion
- Purchased Concerto Cloud Services over other cloud providers for the following reasons:
- Customer support
- Seamlessness with their application partner
The key features and functionalities of Concerto Cloud that the surveyed organization uses:
- Moved their applications from:
- On-premise infrastructure
The surveyed organization achieved the following results with Concerto Cloud:
- Benefitted in the following ways since working with Concerto Cloud Services:
- Reduced their overall risk regarding data security and disaster preparedness
- Improved their stability, uptime, and SLA
- IT team saved 1-2 hours a week by using Concerto Cloud.
- Saved or consolidated up to 10% of their costs by using Concerto Cloud Services.
“Concerto Cloud provides great customer service.”
Surveyed May 3rd, 2017.